Vintage Portland Directions: Let us show you the way
422 S.W. Broadway, Portland, OR 97205
Downtown Portland Map + Directions
Come by car, plane, bus, train, or light rail — we’re conveniently located in downtown Portland, just two blocks from the MAX Light Rail and within easy walking distance of more attractions than we can count. It’ll be tough to leave your design-forward hotel room, but when you want to explore, we’ve got directions for that, too. Let’s just say that if you want to, you’ll stay busier than I-5 at rush hour. (On the other hand, to chill out instead, just grab a seat in our lobby bar and let the wine flow.)
Valet parking, $43 per day with 24-hour in and out privileges (subject to change). Save 50% off daily parking when you drive your hybrid vehicle and park with us. Please note no oversized vehicles can be accommodated with our valet parking services. Due to garage restrictions, only vehicles under 6'10" can be parked by our valet staff. Please contact the hotel at 503-228-1212 for additional questions or alternate parking questions.
- Follow signs out of the airport for Interstate 205 - South.
- Take 205 - South for approximately 2 miles to Interstate 84 - West.
- Take interstate 84 - West for approximately 6 miles. (Stay in center lane.)
- Take the I-5 south approach and immediately get into the right lane; follow signs for City Center/Morrison Street.
- This takes you over the Willamette River. From there, follow signs for Washington Street.
- Travel up Washington Street 7 1/2 blocks and take a right turn onto Park.
- Go 1 block and turn right onto Stark. Go 1 block and turn right onto Broadway.
- TKimpton Hotel Vintage Portland is immediately on the left-hand side of the street.
- Take Interstate 5 South across the Columbia River into Oregon.
- Follow I-5 south to exit 302A, marked Rose Quarter/City Center.
- Stay in right lane and turn right at the stop sign onto to Broadway.
- Follow Broadway across the Broadway Bridge into downtown Portland.
- We are 3 blocks past Burnside (intersection) on the left-hand side of the street, on the corner of Broadway and Washington.
- Take Interstate 5 North, left exit towards I-405 North.
- Take the Naito Pkwy/Japanese Historical Plaza Exit -1A.
- Turn right onto 4th Avenue.
- Follow 4th Avenue for 12 blocks and turn left onto to Oak Street.
- Follow Oak Street to Broadway (3 blocks).
- Turn left onto Broadway. The hotel is on the left-hand side of the street, on the corner of Broadway and Washington.
- Take highway 26 East to City Center/Market Street Exit (middle lane).
- Turn left at 2nd light, which is 12th Avenue.
- Follow 12th Avenue to Stark Street and turn right (approximately 10 blocks).
- Follow Stark 3 blocks to Broadway and turn right.
- The hotel is immediately on the left. (Corner of Broadway & Washington).