You’ll Have “The Usual”
Located in Kimpton Hotel Vintage Portland ● (503) 228-1515
In an abundance of caution, we’ve made the difficult decision to suspend operations temporarily. The decision was made as a preventative measure in support of social distancing guidelines and the well-being of our team, community and guests. Visit our website for updates and status of our re-opening.
Honest Italian Food in Downtown Portland
Your regular table, your favorite waiter, your usual order that’s served just right every time. That’s Il Solito, a welcoming Italian eatery that brings a touch of East Coast style to downtown Portland. Chef Matthew Sigler’s menu of red-sauce classics features familiar favorites like savory porchetta and handmade pastas like our can't miss spaghetti and meatballs, matched with a craft cocktail or a bottle of wine from our cellar. Be our guest.
For dinner reservations on Wednesday – Saturday, arrive early and head over to adjoining Bacchus Bar in Hotel Vintage’s lobby to enjoy an aperitif and live music featuring local Portland artists.
In the news:
- Hottest Bars in Portland - Eater PDX
- Portland's 10 Biggest Restaurant Openings of Spring, 2018 - Oregon Live
- Portland's Nine Busiest New Breakfasts and Brunches, Spring 2018 - Eater PDX
- Check Out the Menu at Matt Sigler's New Downtown Italian Spot - Eater PDX
- 15 Most Anticipated Portland Spring/Summer Restaurant Openings - Eater PDX