We Extend a Friendly Paw
Looking for pet friendly hotels in Portland? Well, Kimpton Hotel Vintage simply goes wild for pets. At Kimpton hotels, every guest, be they on two legs or four, is greeted with open arms and cozy accommodations. So bring your best friend along! Doesn't matter if your extra family member is furry, feathery or scaly. It's okay by us, and there is no extra charge -- no matter their size, weight or breed. We not only allow dogs, cats, and other pets at our hotels, we welcome them. You’ll never see extra cleaning charges or pet deposits at a Kimpton hotel.
We don't impose restrictions on the size or the number of pets you can bring along, so your Great Dane can stretch out as much as your kitten. We don’t choose sides, we’re just as proud to be a dog-friendly hotel as we are to be a cat-friendly hotel. Whether you're planning a short visit or an extended stay, rest assured that our hotel is not just pet-friendly, but pet-celebrated. Here, every day is an opportunity to create joyful memories with your beloved companions by your side.
Pets Stay Free + Enjoy These Pet Perks:
- Pet beds available (small, medium, and large)
- Food & water bowls
- Door hangers to alert hotel staff & guests of the whereabouts of all our furry friends
- Doggie disposal bags available at front desk
Pet Friendly Parks
Get some walkies in at these close-by green spaces
- North Park Blocks is a series of city blocks with ample green space and walking paths, are known for being dog-friendly, offering a welcoming environment for dogs and their owners to enjoy leisurely strolls and outdoor activities.
- Tom McCall Waterfront Park the paved Waterfront Park Trail runs along the scenic Willamette River and is a perfect spot for jogs or walks with your dog.
- Forest Park As one of the largest urban forests in the country, Forest Park has more than 80 miles of trails for hiking and marveling at nature.
Nearby Pet-Friendly Restaurants
These local spots are our dog’s favorites
- Lucky Labrador Beer Hall is renowned for its dog-friendly atmosphere, inviting beer enthusiasts to enjoy craft brews in a relaxed setting alongside their four-legged companions.
- Tin Shed Garden Cafe offers a charming patio space where diners can enjoy fresh, locally-sourced meals in the company of their furry friends. They even have a dog menu!
- The Rambler is a dog-friendly bar known for its cozy atmosphere and welcoming outdoor patio, making it a favorite spot for dog owners to relax and socialize with their pets.
- Pizza Jerk is a dog-friendly restaurant where patrons can enjoy innovative pizza flavors on the outdoor patio alongside their canine companions.
Boutique Pet Shops
You want only the best for your prized pet, and these adorable boutiques offer just that:
LexiDog Boutique & Social Club
3029 SE Division St.
For Paws, a locally owned shop on Division Street, pleases two-legged and four-legged visitors with great customer service and unique products.
1616 NW Glisan St.
This Pacific Northwest chain of pet stores is all about healthy food, fun toys, and the right supplements to help dogs and cats thrive.
939 SW 10th Ave.
A doggy daycare, grooming spot, and store in one, this one-stop shop has everything from crystal-emblazoned collars to organic treats.