Kimpton Hotel Vintage welcomes four-legged friends
When we say we welcome everyone at Kimpton, we mean everyone—even if you’re toting along a furry, feathery or scaly family member. At no extra charge, we extend your reservation to your pets, too, offering them goodies ranging from food, plush mats and water bowls to a personalized greeting at check-in. Door hangers alert other guests that your small roommate has stayed behind, but feel free to also include them in the Kimpton fun, even bringing them along to our nightly happy hour in the living room. Added bonus: Ask our concierge for a handy list of nearby pet-friendly restaurants, parks, groomers and pet boutiques.
READ THIS: "Traveling with your Dog? This National Hotel Chain Will Roll Out the Red Carpet," from Rachel Ray Magazine.
Pets Stay Free + Enjoy These Pet Perks:
- Pet beds available (small, medium, and large)
- Food & water bowls
- Door hangers to alert hotel staff & guests of the whereabouts of all our furry friends
- Doggie disposal bags available at front desk
Boutique shops, daycare, walking service, etc.
- LexiDog Boutique & Social Club (416 NW 10th Ave.): Outlet offering dog boarding, play groups, grooming and bathing, plus pet food, accessories & toys
- Urban Fauna (939 SW 10th Ave.): Doggie day care, pet supply store & grooming salon
- Sniff Dog Hotel (1828 NW Raleigh St.): Swank dog hotel with onsite salon and spa, coffee & craft beer including food like sandwiches and pizza plus happy hour 4pm to 7pm Wed-Fri
- For Paws (1828 NW Raleigh St.): Local store providing high quality and unique toys, tasty and nutritious treats, locally made and eco-friendly